Saturday, January 12, 2013

Five Things



I'm not taking any credit for this idea.  One of the blogs I love to follow is Cupcakes & Cashmere.  Emily (who writes C&C) does a post frequently called "Five Things" and I'm taking her idea and running with it.  She writes about 5 things in her life at that time she's thankful for or that she has in her life that she loves and adores.  Some of it is actual items, but more often than not it's time spent with loved ones or a new experience. 

So I'll start posting my Five Things here. 
Probably because it's my first attempt I'll have them all in one picture.  In the future look for separate pictures for each item on the 5 things list.  

My elephant mug from the Antonacci family which I love
Pineapple Chamomile lipton hot tea
Sweet Tarts chewy little nuggets of goodness
My Kindle because I saved a boat load renting text books (notice Emily's blog on my screen)
Elle Decor. I love this magazine for it's content and for how great it looks in my room