Thursday, August 23, 2012

Last days wrapped up in first days


Just as I ended my internship with the Ohio State Fair this summer I was thrown right into training for my RA position here at OSU.  I really wouldn't have it any other way- I love keeping busy.  I just wanted some time to sleep after the Fair ended.  No such luck.

Now classes have started up, I'm finally getting settled back into my life here at Ohio State.  It's amazing to me that a year ago I was still finding myself after the mess I left back at Bradley.  What a difference a year can make.

Lindsey is all moved into OSU as well, and I hope she's finding her footing and enjoying her first few days.  I'm having dinner with her tonight, which is awesome to me- we're both right here in Columbus just a few hundred feet from one another.

I'm looking into my future- considering Graduated School, GRE, jobs/careers, the Peace Corps.  But for now I think I'm going to settle into my life at OSU and just be cozy for a little while.  My birthday is in one week, and that brings on a whole new set of emotions and things to deal with. 

I may complain a lot, but I live a charmed life.

More later, friends.