Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring fresh

I've just made a few design changes to my blog.  The are subtle little things like fonts, color, and other small adjustments that you probably won't explicitly notice but that should make viewing and reading my blog easier.  Because I know I have friends and family who read from iPhones and Kindle's (shout out to my Grandmother!) I tried to keep the center text box as small as possible so that way it relates itself well to those other mobile formats.  If it isn't looking quite right let me know.


On another note, I have finished up Winter Quarter 2012.  I technically finished on the 13th but I took a couple days to sit around in my underwear and reflect.  Hopefully my Spring Break will continue to be as restful and relaxing as it has been so far.  I'm headed home this weekend to visit friends and family for a while, and I will be moving in to my new dorm room at the close of next week.  (Look forward to a post with pictures about the new room and my new RA position- I am SO excited!)


Sending you and yours the love of Spring,
Logan