Sunday, June 3, 2012

Slight changes.


Hello!
Just a quick post to catch you up.  This coming week is finals week and it will pure insanity.  Not only do I have finals to study for (which I should be doing right at this very moment) but we have to close our building.  Somehow these 600+ students have to all pack up their belongings and leave before Friday at 2pm.  It will be a miracle if it all works out.

I also start my Ohio State Fair internship next Monday and I am very excited for that.  I'm sure it will keep me on my toes but I love a new experience.



I've made a few changes to my layout:
I've added the links to different pages above this post.  Go ahead and look.  Do you like what you see?  Some of them are still under construction.  I'm hoping to add more as I get the hang of things.

I eliminated the background.  Still sourcing other ideas for this.  For now I like the solid color.

I'm looking to add some sort of widget to the "photography" tab above so the pictures scroll through.  If you have ideas of a good one I'd love to know.

I'm looking into Google AdSense.  Trying to increase my traffic here.  I think that will come as I continue to post and grow a base.  I'd love for you to share with your friends.

I must away now to buy cookies for a floor program. 

Thanks for reading with me,
Logan